Professional cybersport patch for League of Legends 7.3
Greetings, summoners! Welcome to the 7.3 update which is dedicated to the professional cybersport. But this is not mean that ALL attention will be dedicated to professionals, but competitive games already started in almost all regions, so we have a plenty of time to notice some tendentions and react at them in a proper way.
When 2017 season started, we said about our plans about update cycle, focused on stabilization of the game state. They done some work on deadly abilities of champions, with physical damage, it was necessary to maintain their health in perpective. Now, when this parameter is Ok (well, it is TOO OK), we work on those who look really unbalanced. Not all that we change in 7.3 is about lethality – Le Blanc and Camille (whose are lethal just by themselfes) will be changed a little, due to the obvious reasons. We have a few more high priority changes.
And now let’s go back to the update cycle (we like to talk about it) – In patch 7.4 we prepare a hotels for bot line champions of all roles: Firstly we will deal with those champs whose still unbalanced, and then we will start to think about somethink bigger. No that does not mean that every item for rangers and supports will be sell for a half of their price and give twice more parameters, but our changes, how we think, will help to the most weak champions to shine again.
That’s all for today! We wish you a luck in getting away from Regnar (and voidelings)!
LoL 7.3 Patchnotes
Patch 7.3 Champion Changes
Camille – nerfed
- Precision Protocol (Q): Bonus damage on second hit decreased to 80% from 100%
- Tactical Sweep (W): Slow decreased to 80% from 90% ; Slow now decays fully to 0% over the duration.
- Hookshot (E):Mana cost increased to 70 from 50 ; Stun duration decreased to 0.75 seconds from 1 ; Only grants attack speed if an enemy champion is hit.
- The Hextech Ultimatum (R): No longer persists after Camille dies. Will dissipate within one second.
Ivern – nerfed
- Daisy! (R): Daisy no longer regenerates HP out of combat.
- Daisy’s armor / MR per rank decreased to 15/40/90 from 20/60/120
Jayce – nerfed
- To The Skies (Hammer Q): Damage decreased to 35/70/105/140/175/210 from 40/80/120/160/200/240
- Thundering Blow (Hammer E): Mana cost increased to 55 from 40 ; Transform: Hammer stance bonus AD ratio decreased to 25% from 40%
Kha’Zix – nerfed
- Taste Their Fear (Q): Bonus AD ratio decreased to 120%
- Evolved Reaper Claws (Evolved Q): Cooldown refund decreased to 45% from 60%
Le Blanc – nerfed
- Sigil of Malice (passive): Damage changed to 30-300 (20+10 per level through level 8, and +20 per level from level 9 onward) ; Overall nerf to levels 1-13, unchanged thereafter.
Malzahar – nerfed
- Void Swarm (W): Voidlings now spawn 0.35 seconds after cast, matching Malzahar’s animation. ; Now has a 1 second cooldown between casts. ; 600 distance away from Malzahar, Voidlings move slower, scaling with each additional 100 units by 10%.
Rengar – nerfed
- Savagery (Q): Dash range decreased to 150 units from 200.
- Battle Roar (W): Ferocity CC prevention effect removed, now only gets rid of existing ones.
- Thrill of the Hunt (R): Duration decreased to 12/16/20 seconds from 14/22/30
Tristana – buffed
- Rapid Fire (Q): Duration increased to 7 seconds from 5
Vi – nerfed
- Attack speed decreased to 0.625 from 0.644
- Movement speed decreased to 340 from 345
Vladimir – buffed
- Base attack increased to 55 from 52
- Base attack missile speed increased to 1600 from 1400
- Transfusion (Q): AP ratio increased to 60% from 55%; Base damage increased to 80/100/120/140/160 from 75/90/105/120/135 ; Crimson Rush’s extra damage decreased to 85% from 100%
Zyra – nerfed
- Deadly Spines (Q): Mana cost increased to 70 from 60
Check other LoL related news: